Thursday, July 21, 2022

One Day at a time.....

Good morning from Children’s hospital at Dartmouth. I’m here with Peppy. Yesterday she had her VERY large tonsils and adenoids out. As I mentioned, yesterday, July 20, was JoyAnna’s angelversary. It was sooooo hard to have Pep’s surgery on that same anniversary day, especially since I spent sooooooo much time here at CHAD with JoyAnna. 

God tells me in His word:  “Mary, I know the plans I have for you, for Peppy, etc, plans to prosper you and NOT to hard you, plans to bring you a hope and a future.” Jeremiah 29:11.

I truly clung to His word yesterday with all of my emotions flowing in a BIG way. 

So here we are. Thursday, July 21, waiting to find out if we can go home today. God is soooooo good. I can NOT wait to get home to my family, my hubs, my kiddos, my garden. 

I promise to keep you posted!!!





No comments: