Tuesday, May 14, 2013

What A Blessed Mother's Day!--2013

"Her children will arise and call her blessed!" Proverbs 31:28

This Mother's Day was such a blessing to me! This was a google plus post Madelyn did for me:


Happy Mother's Day....By Madelyn Winslow
Mom, you are so precious to me.
I am so grateful for you and your example.
You may not realize it everyday, [as you teach new math lessons, correct papers, clean up messes, change diapers, clean, cook, and the countless other things you do] but you have a huge, priceless, and amazing impact on your children's lives....I am so grateful for the life lessons [yes, the hard lessons are included] , Biblical principles, and practical skills you've instilled in me. Your guidance is priceless....your wealth of knowledge is a wellspring.
Really, I can't put you to words. You're worth far above rubies. I can't even begin to describe your virtue.
You helped to lead me to the Lord. For that I am so grateful.
You have shared with me your mistakes, and triumphs so that I may learn from them. Thank you, Mom. You really are the best mom ever. I love you!
Love, Madelyn

Thank you soooo much Madelyn and ALL of my children who made my day sooooo special! I am blessed to be your Mother, and fulfill the role that God has called me to. Would you like to take a peek at our day? We started with a wonderful breakfast cooked by Grace, and then we had church here. There were 36 people in attendance! A wonderful message was given by Kevin Edwards. We enjoyed a lovely luncheon all together and lots of fun and fellowship. The Edwards older kiddos stayed and hung out and so did the Lowmans. They got to be here when Brittany came and brought me some lovely Mother's Day gifts! Thank you Lord! What a blessing! Then Glenn took us all out to Johnsons for appetizers and icecream to end our day!
A day that was truly a gift from the Lord! I'm still basking in the glow of it! Take a peek!











  Thank you everyone for a blessed day!

No comments: