Thursday, March 12, 2015

We press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called us...Phil. 3:14



 Jerry got to celebrate his first EVER birthday party!! What an amazing day for him! He's such a blessing and a treasure!




Pressing on...we are pressing on here at Grace Abounding Farm! Jerry turned 11 on the 7th, and Jonathan will be 12 one week from today! Sooooo hard to believe...time is flying here!

I'm reminded of one of my favorite hymns...Higher Ground! 





I’m pressing on the upward way,
New heights I’m gaining every day;
Still praying as I onward bound,
“Lord, plant my feet on higher ground.”














JoyAnna got fitted with her sneakers today!


Lord, lift me up, and let me stand
By faith on Canaan’s tableland;
A higher plane than I have found,
  Lord, plant my feet on higher ground.
 My heart has no desire to stay
Where doubts arise and fears dismay;
Though some may dwell where these abound,
My prayer, my aim, is higher ground.


 And my heart really does have NO desire to stay where 
doubts arise and fears dismay. 

And so it is with that in mind that I ask you all to pray for us! 

Please! We have stepped out in faith and began
 another adoption process. 
Please pray for God's will and that God would order 
our steps and that we would obey Him! 
Thank you soooo much! 





I want to live above the world
Tho' satan's darts at me are hurled
For faith has caught the joyful sound
The song of saints on higher ground.



I want to scale the utmost height
And catch a gleam of glory bright
But still I'll pray till heaven I've found
"Lord, lead me on to higher ground."



Grace did an awesome job leading the kids in a 
play to celebrate Purim and Esther's life!


And....last but NOT least...Madelyn has found a dress! Yay!!!

And so we thank you ALL...for your love...for you support...for your encouragement and example!

We promise to keep you posted as we.....

press on toward the goal!

We love you guys!

The Winslow Family


No comments: