Thursday, October 22, 2015

Blessed Abundantly beyond measure this day!


A picture truly is worth 1,000 words! Today we got the sweetest delivery by the sweetest ever delivery girl. She had emailed me a few months ago and said..."Mrs. Winslow, I'm having a theater camp this week and on the last day I'd like to have a bake sale and take donations and I'd like to give the proceeds to your adoption!"  "Would that be okay?"...."Oh yes, sweet Alicia!  That would be awesome!", and so I gave her all of our info and pictures of AnnaBella and our new business cards and thanked the Lord for her.

A couple of weeks ago, she told me that she had the money and she'd like to drop it off. We finally made arrangements for her to do this today! This was the baggie of money that she gave us! And that is the total!! $472.43!!!! This precious girl with such a heart for the orphan gave us this HUGE gift today! God please, please bless her richly for what she has done! This isn't her or her sister's first donation to our adoptions! They LOVE to give and have often given their own change and hard earned money to us before! They are living out James 1:27!!! Thank you!!! We LOVE you! 

The Bible verse on my calendar today says:  "I will praise the Lord no matter what happens! I will constantly speak of His glories and grace." Psalm 34:1

No comments: