Friday, March 03, 2006

It's official....Grace is a true New Englander!!!





"Let not your heart be troubled: ye believed in God, believe also in me!"


Last Saturday, February 25, we got a big snow storm. 10+ inches. It was then that Grace turned to me and said...."Mom...I am sick of winter and the snow!!"...Crazy thing is that this has been a very mild winter and not much snow at all. I then turned to her and said..."Grace...this makes you an official New Englander!!" She has no idea what that means...but we all do!!!

















Here are some snow shots after the storm. Thought the sign Maddie made for me a few mother's days ago was appropriate for Grace...."Bloom where God Plants you" Even if it is in cold snowy New England!!















We love our snow blowing Daddy!! Out early Sunday morning to make it possible to get out of the driveway and to church!!!!! Yeah!!!

No comments: