Tuesday, March 07, 2006

We love the 3 M's...Matthew, Miriam, and MAGGIE!!!

"My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth."

We were blessed beyond measure just last night when Miriam called and asked if they could come over for a visit. They live 1.5 hours away. What a treat. We had such great fellowship!! Of course Uncle me Wunkle me (my brother Matt's nickname) is a big hit all the time....but an even bigger hit last night was dear sweet 2 month old Magdalena Eve Meserve....she is the cutest thing!! Grace kept saying.."oh my, oh my she is sooo cute...can't she live here???...can't she stay here with us forever???!!"...Miriam then replied..."Sure we can move right in....and live until she starts college...but who will pay our bills...Grace will you??" It was sooo cute!!!








No comments: