Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Father and Sons!

All hard work brings a profit,but mere talk leads only to poverty.
Proverbs 14:23 (NIV)

It brings my heart great joy to see Glenn working with our two sons and to see how well they work together as a team. On this day, the project was preparing for the coming winter. Yes, I know it's barely Spring time, but Glenn loves to fill the woodshed for the next winter. It gives him such encouragement to work hard and to be ready.

Junior LOVES to drive the tractor, and that actually makes getting wood fun! Both boys love to run the woodsplitter, too. They are learning such great character skills from such a wonderful man!

When Junior first came here he would often say..."Mom, Dad is such a hard worker, I want to be just like him!"...and I would say..."That's a terrific goal sweetie, you do that!". There have been many nights when Junior will say..."Dad, are we headed back out to do more wood?", and that has motivated Glenn to put in another shift! It's truly a win/win situation, and I love that the tornado wood is getting cleaned up!
I just LOVE my boys! Another job well done! We now have all of the wood we need for next winter!






No comments: