Tuesday, September 10, 2013

25 Years---Such a Gift from the Lord and a Blessing!!!

Song of Solomon 6:3 says:
"I am my beloved's and my beloved is mine..."

Happy 25th Anniversary to my Beloved!!! Glenn Alan Winslow! Wow! I can't believe it's been 25 years!

I love you MORE today than yesterday,
But NOT as much as tomorrow!!


Song of Solomon 3:4 says:  "I have found the one whom my soul loves!"

We were able to take the things that Chris (our son in law) designed and made for our party, and use them as our new headboard in our room! Isn't it lovely?? Thank you sooooo much Chris!
And the quilt on our bed was a wedding gift from Glenn's grandmother Jeanette Winslow. It took her 5 years to complete! ALL hand stitched!!! Amazing!!!


PS...WOW--check out my daughter Madelyn's blog post! It's awesome!!!!

http://maddieblogs.blogspot.com/2013/09/25-years-ago.html
 

No comments: