Friday, August 09, 2013

- I [am] the rose of Sharon, [and] the lily of the valleys Song of Solomon 2:1

It's so hard to believe that it's been one year since my Mom went to heaven! This has been a bit of a sad and hard time for us this week as we remember being with my Mom as her life on this earth ended!

This photo below was taken of her just 2 weeks before she went into the hospital and just 3 short weeks before cancer took over her body. Isn't she beautiful??


 As I'm sure you can imagine, we received loads of cards and letters and emails during the difficult time of losing my Mom. One of our favorite gifts was this Rose of Sharon bush given to us from Glenn's 2 aunts and uncles in memory of my Mom. It's doing really well, and on this day, one year later, it's filled with beautiful white blossoms! Such a blessing!

James 4:14 says this:


Yet you do not know [b]what your life will be like tomorrow. You are just a vapor that appears for a little while and then vanishes away.

This is sooo true! Capture the moment, love your family, life is VERY short!

 

So great to know my Mom is "Safely Home"!




 


No comments: