Monday, March 05, 2012

Oh so thankful of our many blessings!

The webster's dictionary definition of miracle is:
A surprising and welcome event that is not explicable by natural or scientific laws and is considered to be divine.
A highly improbable or extraordinary event, development, or accomplishment.

We truly believe that we've experienced and are experiencing many miracles regarding our beautiful new baby girl, Rosalinda Marguerite!

It's amazing to us how God loves to do things. He loves to do things in such a way so that NO man can take credit for them! That is how this entire adoption journey has been, one miracle after another. Bringing Rosie home 3 months to the day of when we agreed as a family to step out in faith and "set the table" and begin this adoption process! That was December 3rd, 2011.  Together as a family we have built monuments to the Lord  and will continue to do so in order that we won't forget, and we'll shout it from the mountaintops where ever we go and show what God has done for us! What a mighty God we serve!

We've been home 2 days now, and things are going really well! We've enjoyed such wonderful little firsts together such as going to church yesterday, a full day at home today, Rosie meeting some of the animals, her first trip to the pediatrician's office for a check up, a first bath tonight, and much snuggling time with everyone! She's doing so well! She weighed in today at 8 lbs 7 oz! She was actually 7 lbs 15 oz on Saturday before we left the hospital! Wow!

Take a peek!

"All dressed up for church and Daddy tells me I look beautiful!"



" It was sooo great to meet some church family that have been praying for me to come home!"



"I was excited to meet Stanley the cat, although he's a bit bigger than me right now!"

"I love my kisses from Levi my doggie!"


"Levi loves to lay next to me when I'm having my floor time!"


"Today my big sister Maddie had baby duty and so she and Nicole gave me my first bath here at home!"



"Thank you Maddie!"

"Madelyn liked carrying me around in Mommy's sling today. Aren't I a cute little pea in a pod?"
 Great is thy faithfulness Oh God our Father!

No comments: