Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Meet my new friend Amy and her beautiful daughter Jayden!

I just had to share a quick little post about my new friend Amy. I got a call a few months ago asking if I would be willing to come alongside of a 17 year old girl and her baby with cystic fibrosis and bring her to doctor's appointments and just be a friend to her. I gladly accepted as a gift from the Lord, and an opportunity to serve Him.

So for the last few months I've been bringing her to appointments and she even called me to come and get her after emergency surgery last week.

I have given her a good book to read that presents the gospel, and I continue to pray that she will be drawn closer to the Lord as we spend more time together.  I'd covet your prayers for that, too. It's such a blessing when we are willing and allow God to work through us!


 M

No comments: