Monday, June 18, 2012

My Mama's Oasis Start to Finish!


I must share with you faithful readers...this was an amazing day for me. As I said in an earlier post, I received an invitation from my precious daughters to come and be pampered on Saturday, June 16, at 11:00. Since pictures are worth 1,000 words, I'll share you with a photo journal of my special time!

The girls worked for hours in the kitchen in the morning preparing all of the special treats! They sent me off to run errands.


Grace made wonderful peanut butter bonbons! Yum!


Elisha made little mini pies! Delish!

The girls also made chocolate chip scones that were soooo yummy!

This was all Madelyn's idea! They went all out, even making a special "spot" for the oasis!

Here I am arriving home after my errands were done!
Rosie was really glad to see me!
















So I sat down and was served some hot tea with a chocolate chip scone! It was delicious!


I could also build my own yogurt parfait! Yum!

Nicole made this little sign for my table!

Not sure if you can read all of this, but this was my menu and schedule for the day! It was super!


While I waited for my lunch to arrive, Nicole and I played a quick game of aggravation!

For lunch I picked an "everything omelet" with a slice of toast and a lovely switch beverage, too!

Doesn't it look great?

So...part of the oasis I could pick were some beauty treatments from "Nolie's salon" aka:  Grace who loves all things to do with that!


Much to "Nolie's" delight...I chose a hair cut! Here is the before photo!





Here is the after! I love it!

There was a lovely lounge chair and all of my favorite books and magazines to read while I relaxed!

I even had my nails done by "Nolie", too! She insisted on taking a photo of them!

Thank you so much my precious daughters! I left renewed and refreshed and loved!
you might be wondering what the "boys" did while all of this was going on?? They got the go-kart up and running!

Yes...some exciting laps with the go-kart took place during my oasis time! A great day was had by all Winslow family members!



1 comment:

Teena said...

love looking/reading at your place.

grace~
Teena